Monday, November 26, 2007

Pau!

I promise this won't be my "real" post for the day, but I really needed to share this with the world. Please click on that link, and read what it says, and feel free to follow the links in the article. Because. . .wow. It's fascinating enough to learn about this Spanish tradition, but then Pau? Breathtaking. I have spontaneously burst into laughter about a million times since I read this, including at the gym and on my ride home. I hope it brings you even a fraction of the joy it has brought me. And if someone can tell me what 14,000 Euros equals in dollars, I just might buy myself one to bring me joy on a daily basis.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's about $20,000. Give or take a few. I could be wrong. (happens very rarely, though hehe)

That is a really odd tradition. Funny, but weird.

Sassy Molassy said...

Wow. Just, wow.