Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Four Posts Left

For only the second time in our brief but prolific NaBloPoMo history, the Chockleys have nothing to say. But I'm posting anyway, damn it!

To keep you entertained by someone (since today it just isn't going to be us), here is a link-filled shout-out to the other half: the Daddy Bloggers.

The Fellow NaBloPoMoEr: Cynical Dad
Fantastic list of spelling songs. B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

The Pro: Dad Gone Mad
Always fun, but calling the time out chair "The Penalty Box" wins me all the way over.

The Unexpected: The Sports Guy
I've read his column for years, and other than one small rant about the Wiggles he's managed to keep his kids out of it. Until now.

The Favorite: Urf!
My favorite Daddy Blogger even before he became my favorite Daddy friend.

The Love of My Life: Duh!
In his honor, here is another fantastic picture by Chip:



You guys sure do know the secret to turning on the Mamas- write about your kids, take gorgeous photos of your kids, make delicious fun of your kids. We're helpless to resist!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my favorite, too!

Stacey Greenberg said...

thanks for making november fly by!

Chris said...

Thanks for the mention!

Stan said...

Dang, now I'm hooked on Urf also. I don't have enough time for all these awesome writers! And Stephanie with nothing to say, that's hilarious! Ha ha!