Wednesday, July 18, 2007

List of Links

Recently Stacey posted a list of house projects on her blog. Chip said, "Amateur. You would have had that thing in an Excel spreadsheet with a column for 'Priority,' another for 'Supplies Needed' and one for 'Receipts' that included formulas to calculate cost by room and cost total." Sadly, he wasn't joking- he was referring to the list of house projects I made a couple of months ago.

As much as I love lists, I also love being entertained. Since I can't rely on finding random lists on friends' blogs, I have identified some websites full of lists that I look at regularly. Here are a few, in case you have time to kill today.

Local Lists: Listwork, by the famous Aunt Elizabeth.

Sports Lists: AM Jump on ESPN2. My imaginary boyfriend, DJ Gallo, writes content for this page on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. There are lists on Tuesday and Thursday too, but not by anyone I'm in love with.

Smart Lists: McSweeney's, of course. The more I read, the funnier it gets. If you can't decide where to start, this is one of my favorites.

Inappropriate Language Lists: Cracked.com. These lists aren't for those who blush easily, but man they make me laugh out loud. Check out this one- Cube's #10 and BBD's #6 cause me physical pain.


Self-Serving Lists: Amazon Wishlist. August 7 is right around the corner, people!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

What a coincidence...I just came across McSweeney's last week and love it!

An said...

Alright everyone, especially the Miller-Chockleys, I'm going to be back with my blog (anwhowhen.blogspot.com). There has been way too much stuff going on I need to share. Its not fair that you guys let me know whats going on w/ your world and the kids, which I very much appreciate it. All the tools are there, internet, tons of photos and a DC job. Inspiration? This has been my best summer in DC and its only July, moving out of my mammoth building to my new place, the garden (which doesn't get an endorsement from my future xbox buddies, CC & CM) and that I forced my bro to start a blog (scattaway.blogspot.com) to keep track of my little nieces and soon to be the first Nguyen grandson, you know what, I'll leave the rest to my new blog entry - tomorrow.

For those who don't know me, I'm Aunt Di!

Phillip said...

smack it up, flip it, rub it down, ohhhh nooooooo....

love it...