Friday, February 26, 2010

Stop Being So S.A.D.

I've been thinking about doing another "Things I've Bought and Loved" post all week, just because I need to be a bit more positive, and then SAM went and flat-out challenged me to. Sort of. On her urging, here are ten things that make me happy right now.

1. Planning upcoming vacations. (I've tentatively got three beach, one St. Louis, and one Ann Arbor trip on the books.)
2. This lime squeezer. It has changed my life.

3. Books: Wench by Dolen Perkins-Valdez for me, the Magic Tree House book series for Connor. Suddenly, he's a reader!
4. Party planning for Chloe's birthday
5. Running again, after a few months with a horribly bad back derailed my fitness efforts.
6. Lincoln Park After Dark nail polish from OPI

7. Lost!
8. Jacob's American Idol recaps
9. The expensive, lined, pinstriped Banana Republic pants I bought for $6.99 on ebay.
10. This skirt I bought for Chloe. I wish they had it in my size.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The wind started to blow.
The tree house started to spin.
It spun faster and faster.
Then everything was still.
Absolutely still.

Drew used to love the Magic Tree House series! You can get those books by the lot super cheap on ebay. We got a ton of them for $10.