Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Busy Boy

Connor came up with a list of things to do yesterday. Here's the report on how things went down.

1. Took a pencil and pad of paper with him to the can, wrote his last name eight times.
2. This lesson started out rough, but very quickly Connor was tying shoes. I predict he'll be tying his own without help in no time!
3. Since he was conquering new territory left and right, he figured the time had come for his debut as lead singer. He got 100% on Eye of the Tiger, then called Uncle Shannon and sang the song on his voicemail.
4. Progress on this was seriously impeded by #3. I managed to get dinner on the table by myself though, so things worked out just fine.

2 comments:

Cullen said...

Watching Tiger's return to golf today, they had a commercial where he whistled "Eye of the Tiger" and it made me think of the kids playing Rock Band. I can't wait to come over and see Connor play 3 parts at once, which is obviously his next step.

Cullen said...

Watching Tiger's return to golf today, they had a commercial where he whistled "Eye of the Tiger" and it made me think of the kids playing Rock Band. I can't wait to come over and see Connor play 3 parts at once, which is obviously his next step.