Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Hangover

Today Chip is back at work, the tree is out on the curb next to the garbage can, and there is just nothing worse. The house is a mess, laundry needs to be done, pounds need to be lost, and my kids need about three days' worth of sleep. We are all dragging today, just a little depressed to be on this side of the holiday.

In order to cheer myself up, I am putting up some cute holiday pictures in order to solicit tons of comments about how adorable my family is. Go crazy!









7 comments:

Memphisotan said...

Chloe looks so adorable and grown-up in those glasses! Oh, wait ...

Anonymous said...

You and Chip make beautiful babies.
Really, you have a beautiful family.

Stacey Greenberg said...

aw! everyone is just so freaking cute i can't stand it!

Sassy Molassy said...

Connor looks positively dashing in his red scarf, and Chloe could not be any cuter with her big girl apron on at the stove!

Stan said...

I want a ride on giraffe! I like that you got the kids doing the cooking now. Send one over to put up my tree or do my laundry, their choice.

Anonymous said...

Love the apron pic!

cjaxon said...

I have been computerless or I would have commented sooner. The kids are ADORABLE!