Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm a Winner!




Sweet Sassy Molassy recently bestowed the Arte y Pico award on our humble blog. I assume I should be flattered, although I haven't yet translated the arte y pico blog to determine if this is an honor or not. I'm kidding- Rule #1 says we're awesome!

Rules:
1) Pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based upon creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogger community, regardless of language.
2) Each award recipient has to display the name of the author and a link to his or her blog.
3) Each award winner has to display the award itself and a link to the blog whose author presented the award.
4) The winner must provide a link to the arte y pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) These rules must be displayed.

My five blogs:
The Chubby Vegetarian
Walt's World

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm a winner! Hooray!

Did we ever babelfish that sucker to figure out what we won?