Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Mmmmm, fish

Now that the March issue of Memphis Health & Fitness is out, I'll share the pics from my fun excursion with Stacey to three Memphis restaurants in one night. It was lots of fun pretending to be a professional photographer for a night, and I hope to do it again sometime!

These are the three pics that actually appeared in the mag:

Automatic Slim's - Grilled Salmon with sauteed spinach, cabbage, mango and peanut relish in a coconut milk, roasted pistachio and star anise cream sauce


Spindini - Halibut with Peekytoe Crab Risotto and broccolini


Tsunami - Tuna with daikon radish, jalapeno and red grapefruit salad, with Thai sticky rice

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chip, your photography is looking very professional...they don't even look like Gorton's Microwave Entrees.

...I could really go for the halibut today.

Ginger said...

I had that halibut at Spindini the one time I went there, and it was just as good as it looks in your picture. Nice work, Chip!

Shannon said...

GREAT job, chip!

Stacey Greenberg said...

my editor said you had the best pictures in the whole issue!

you should contact her about doing the healthy bites every issue. you could even do the writing...

Cathy said...

Well done!

Stephanie said...

You should have titled this "MemFish."

Melissa said...

Yummy. Excellent work!!