Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Potty Progress


I tried to take a picture of Connor in his tightie-whities, but I ended up with pictures like this and a crotch shot that I decided was not appropriate for publication. We are halfway through week three of potty training, and he's doing pretty well. On the plus side, he can usually hold his water until we lead him to the toilet. On the down side, he doesn't say, "I have to pee," or anything that convenient, so we're still putting him on there a lot. And if for some reason we wait too long (especially after lunch) we end up with a buttload of poop to clean up. We have seen marked improvement in the last 10 days or so, and I'm pretty happy about it. Considering he's got until March to get potty trained, I think we're on a pretty good schedule!

No comments: