Sunday, July 10, 2005

Odds n Ends



Here is a picture relevant to yesterday's post- Connor basking in the glow of the computer screen. He had a little more to say today, but thanks to some bitchin' feedback on the Chockleys' speakers I'm not sure it all got through.

A quick shout-out to the newest server in the family, Cory Chockley. May the patrons of the chain restraunt you call home love you as much as you love them. And if you find yourself at the end of a long shift and realize you haven't used the bathroom in 7 or 8 hours, remember that a lot of cranberry juice will help ward off the infection.

Tiff's car just made its first trip out of town. Congrats on the sweet new ride!

Connor's latest trick is that he orders his own drink at Guadalupana. As soon as we walk in he is excited about getting his own cup of water. Hard to believe this is the same juice junkie I live with, but I won't argue. He also knows the word quesadilla, which I'm pretty sure I didn't learn until I was 19. Considering I probably ate 35 meals at Guadalupana while he was in the womb, I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Dear Cullen and Gina, Can't wait to see you in Destin! Love, Dennis

Next time we talk, remind me to tell you about our neighbors who just got evicted. The story involves a shotgun and a Little Debbie truck. Good times!

No comments: