Thursday, March 26, 2009

Unfathomable

I'm feeling listy this week. (Much better than listless, I guess.) Here is a list of lists about Rock Band.

1. Songs that are inappropriately sexual but my kids sing along to anyway, oblivious to it all:
Suck My Kiss, Red Hot Chili Peppers
My Sharona (!), The Knack
Bounce, The Cab

2. Songs I hadn't heard before but now I love:
Maps, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Nine in the Afternoon, Panic at the Disco
Dead on Arrival, Fall Out Boy (WTH?)

3. Songs that crack me up when Chloe sings them randomly:
Toxicity and BYOB, System of a Down
Testify, Rage Against the Machine
Indestructible, Disturbed

4. Songs Chip wants to master on expert on the drums:
Siva, Smashing Pumpkins
Tom Sawyer, Rush
My Hero, Foo Fighters

5. Classic rock songs Connor loves because of the long guitar solos:
Carry On Wayward Son, Kansas
Ramblin' Man, Allman Brothers
Spirit in the Sky, Norman Greenbaum

6. Songs that make Chip pee on himself laughing when I attempt to sing them:
Livin' On A Prayer, Bon Jovi
Anyway You Want It, Journey
Pretty Noose, Soundgarden

7. Bands we're missing on Rock Band
311
Tool
P.O.D.

5 comments:

cjaxon said...

wow, I use the tuck the mic in the shoulder strap method myself :) But usually it only comes to that after Katie gets bored int he middle of a song. I need to break the good ol' Rockband out for a spin.
My Fave!! Everlong by the Foo Fighters!

Sassy Molassy said...

The mic in the tank top is Klassy. Don't crush your cigs!

Anonymous said...

We are so missing out on the Rockband craze. We should have a Chockley vs. Wolowicz Battle of the Bands!

Heather said...

I remember singing along to the songs from Grease and realizing how dirty they were!! I had no idea when I was a kid!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, girls!

What Megan said:
About Chloe- "Dang, she's good!"
About Steph- "Well, that's one way to hold the mic!"