Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I've Seen Them All

On Facebook, I recently filled out a list of five TV shows of which I've seen every episode . I hated stopping at five, though, since it hurts my OCD to have an incomplete list. Here I try to remedy that. . .

In no particular order:

Friends
Seinfeld
Lost
Alias
Medium
Monk
House
CSI
The Office (US and British)
My Name Is Earl
30 Rock
Friday Night Lights
Say Yes To the Dress
Battlestar Galactica
Roseanne
Mad Men
Sopranos
Cheers
Veronica Mars
Sex and the City
How I Met Your Mother
American Idol
Gilmore Girls
Party of Five
Arrested Development
The West Wing
My So-Called Life

6 comments:

Cullen said...

I can't believe I left Veronica Mars off my facebook list.

cjaxon said...

OH I love My SO-Called Life! Jared Leto was so HOT!!

Mrs. Katherine said...

Say Yes to the Dress!

I'm so happy to know that I'm not the only one tuning in.

Shannon said...

"It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day." - Homer

Anonymous said...

Jordan Catalano, um yeah! You inadvertently left off Firefly :) We just received all of season 2 of How I Met Your Mother from Netflix. Score!

Stephanie said...

I just can't make it to the end of Firefly! I probably will someday, though. I'll also add The Wire to this list sometime soon, and possibly the X-Files. (I only missed the last season.) I think I left LA Law off of this list. I think I've seen all of those too.