Monday, April 06, 2009

Teeth


Check out those teeth. See how perfectly aligned they are on top? Gorgeous, right? But look at the bottom. See those two adult teeth growing in beautifully? Those two teeth had to displace three baby teeth in order to grow in. That means there is another adult tooth under the surface that has no place to live and so must stay there, under the gums, indefinitely. Or it will grow at a 90 degree angle to the others- I can't quite figure it out. I do know, however, that I've started putting away money for braces.


Now look at that mess of a mouth. See all those little tiny teeth, with plenty of room in between, that make her look sort of like a monkey or some other animal when she screams? I will spend the money I save on her orthodontics on shoes.

2 comments:

Stacey Greenberg said...

yeah the dentist already told me jiro needs braces.

tooth whitening said...

i cannot see the teeth..i am sorry