Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Week That Was

Observations, lessons, and musings from the first week of 2007:

Connor is pretty good at video games
Ringing in the new year with friends and family is totally worth skipping nap time
Sitcoms can make me cry
So can Connor's reaction to a perfect rainbow
Chip thinks I'm the bee's knees
The world is a little better with a Democratic House (and female speaker!)
Chloe will eat anything she can find, including Connor's breakfast and tape
I can handle going to bed later, but nothing short of a house fire can get me out of bed early
I wish Shannon and Carrie lived around the corner
Chip likes Parade better than Sign O' the Times
Andria does not
Jessica Alba- wow

Bonus-my picks for wildcard Saturday:
Cowboys beat the Seahawks and their depleted secondary, LJ runs all over the Colts

No comments: