Sunday, June 21, 2009

Dads

I have read that kids who grow up with lots of pictures of themselves on display in their homes feel loved and confident. My kids are certainly lucky to have Chip as a father, a man who makes sure there are thousands of pictures to be seen at the drop of a hat.


That's not the only thing Chip does right as a father. In fact, I can't think of anything he does wrong. And to top it all off, he's the best looking dad of all the dads I know.


Chip learned his incredible dad skills from his own father, the incomparable Roy Chockley. I'm lucky to have him in my life, not only because he raised a good son for me to marry, but also because he treats me as one of his own. I can't thank him enough for that.


Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there. I hope your new ties fit just right, and that your day is all you deserve.

No comments: