Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family Dinner

Aunt Carrie was in town this week, and was able to come by for dinner on Wednesday. Of course, cousin Harper wanted to come meet her, and Tiffany wanted to see Carrie and meet Harper, so before you know it we were adding a leaf to the dining room table.


I threw together something quick and easy, and Mom threw together this gorgeous pie. I don't even like blueberries and I still had a piece.


My kids woke up Thursday with an Aunt Carrie hangover, pissed to see they were stuck with me and Chip rather than someone awesome like Carrie. Although they were slightly comforted by an upcoming swim date with Cullen, the hangover lingered, and Chloe woke up Friday morning with a groggy request to go visit Shannon and Carrie. I'm thinking Spring Break in A2 might not be a bad idea.



Yes, Harper, you can come too!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Please do come visit!