Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Threes

Symptoms displayed by Chloe, keeping us home today:
Fever
Snot
Loss of appetite

Ways to trick my kids into eating:
Pretend you are going to eat something off her plate
Hand her some chopsticks
Tell him exactly how many bites he has to take to warrant a dessert

Chores I didn't want to do, but did anyway since I was off work:
Balance checkbook with bank statement
Dishes
Litter box

Books I am currently reading:
I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence by Amy Sedaris
The View from the Upper Deck by DJ Gallo
Friday Night Lights by H.G. Bissinger

Reactions to the statement "Chloe has a fever":
Bless her heart! (Mom)
Poor Chloe! (Sassy)
The only prescription is more cowbell. (Uncle Shannon)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Carrie is getting sick the exact same way that Chloe is, it sounds like. It must be because both of them spend their days around kids. Sucks.