Sunday, February 04, 2007

Father-Daughter QT

Steph took Connor to Nashville for a work conference (see Steph's post below), so Chloe and I are on our own for the next few days. Connor (3 and 1/2) is really such an attention hog that true one-on-one bonding time with my daughter is a precious commodity these days. Chloe and I are actually more alike in many ways than Connor and I are. Being the center of attention isn't all that important to us. Watching and listening are fun activities.



I can certainly handle all the day-to-day parenting by myself-- feeding, bathing, changing diapers, packing for school, etc. With no mommy around, we can go longer between diaper changes, and no one will know.


You smell something?

I plan teaching her all about the SuperBowl tonight. Of course, most of what I know about it comes from my wife...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm gone for two days and the best you can do is post a picture I took? Was the camera broken while I was gone?

I missed you two/too!