Monday, August 08, 2005

Old Friends

On Saturday when I was getting dressed, I thought to myself "I hope Tiff doesn't put on a pink tank top tonight." Many times in my life I have wondered if she and I would show up in the same outfit, and have often called ahead of time to make sure it doesn't happen. I didn't call on Saturday. When she got to my house, not only did she have on the pink tank top, but she had layered it with a white one. And she had on a brown skirt- the same brown skirt I was wearing, the one I had bought at the outlet mall on the same day she bought hers. It's not the first time, and won't be the last, but I sure am glad we got it on film!

4 comments:

Chip said...

Let me just say...

dorks.

Anonymous said...

oh twinkies, their so hot right now.

Anonymous said...

excuse me - they're so hot right now.

Chip said...

Beat me to it-- I was just about to dog on the bad engrish.