Monday, August 15, 2005

Hot


Connor has a fever today- he's had it since Saturday night, actually, but he's really trying to sleep it off this afternoon. Hopefully a little Tylenol will go a long way. He is pretty puny.

His new thing is that every time we open the fridge he grabs the bottle of Tobasco and runs around the house with it. Uncle Shannon should be proud!

I'm glad to be back home, but I sure do miss the San Diego weather. Is it really 95 degrees right now? Will it ever get below 90 again? For some reason it is bothering me more this year than it usually does. In a couple of days I will have forgotten the beautiful 72 I left behind and will be used to the Memphis summer. But today I am still dreaming of an ocean breeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blair from the Facts of Life would be proud.