Friday, December 21, 2012

It's In the Mail

I just today mailed our holiday cards. We are the people who still stuff a real picture into a card, we all sign the card, and I hand address the envelopes. I don't know what's wrong with me- maybe next year I'll finally give in and order the whole business online and let them mail it. But this year I already had cards (yes, I bought them on sale the week after Christmas) so we went for it, again. Except Connor had a cast on his right wrist and was bothered by how slow it caused him to write, so I had to wait on it to come off before I could talk him into signing cards. But we finally did it!

The following pictures were not used for this year's card.


 
 
Chip and Chloe both REALLY lobbied for this one. It's their favorite picture.
 

No comments: