Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful

A sampling of things I am thankful for this year:

Footless tights

Starbucks peppermint mocha latte, non-fat no-whip

My gorgeous kids

That flats and flat riding boots are in style right now

Being a member of the wine-of-the-month club at Great Wines

How easy it is to get locally grown foods in Memphis

The fact that Carrie and Shannon are going to have a baby

My favorite coaches: Josh Pastner, Jeff Fisher, and Eric Taylor

Tiffany finally found the right man and made it official

Chuck is coming back in January, followed closely by Lost in early February

I'm married to the smartest, sexiest man in the world

My iPhone

But mostly I'm happy to have wonderful friends and family to spend this holiday season with. I love you all- have a great day!

2 comments:

Doctor Harold Toboggans said...

Wishing you and yours a non-dysfunctional Thanksgiving

Stacey Greenberg said...

your iPhone--lol