Sunday, May 28, 2006

Back in action


Thanks to everyone who called or emailed to let me know you were thinking about me on Thursday. I think I did alright, although I left work early both days! But I stayed later on Friday than on Thursday, and actually felt like I was back in the thick of things by the time I left for the weekend. Fortunately, I like my job and the people I work for/with- that helps a lot! I think I will have a bit of a setback on Tuesday, when Chloe starts at her daycare and Connor starts in the Koala Room. (I've said this before, but the one-year-olds are Unicorns, the two-year-olds are Toucans- did they just give up when they got to the three-year-olds? No Triceratops Room, not even a word that starts with "t"- just Koala?) Anyway, I imagine I'll arrive at work that day in tears (which I did not do on Thursday or Friday) and then run out soon after lunch to rescue my children from the confines of their new classrooms. Classrooms that I'm certain they'll enjoy, but it will take me some time to be convinced of that!

No comments: